This page is dedicated to other Makers, Artists and Companies that I admire. Some I know personally and others are complete strangers; All of them have influenced me.
- Holly Ellis, Artist, Tattooer, my dearest friend
- Aaron Hodges, Artist, Tattooer, my husband and best friend
- Mariele Williams, Jewlrey Designer, Maker of great things, friend
- Jen Siska, Photographer, friend, cute woman
- Ashley Carter, Landscape Designer, oldest friend of mine
- Sweetpeat and pie, Children's clothes made in San Francisco/Berkeley, Ca.
- Killygrind, custom clothes from Paris
- Caravan Pacific, beautiful lamps made in Portland Oregon by Shannon Guirl
- Modestics, Best Blog about Shopping in the USA
- Jeremy Fish, SF artist that inspired me to become my own boss
- Erica Tanov, Bay Area Fashion Designer who proves by example you can produce fashion locally
- Frank Gundry, Photographer, friend, beautiful soul
- Mark Dwight, I want his manufacturing studio, I NEED his manufacturing studio
- Tellason, amazing jeans made in SF using USA denim, a must-know-about brand