This page is dedicated to other Makers, Artists and Companies that I admire. Some I know personally and others are complete strangers; All of them have influenced me.
- Aaron Hodges, Artist, Tattooer, my husband and best friend
- Holly Ellis, Artist, Tattooer, my dearest friend
- Mariele Williams, Jewlrey Designer, Maker of great things, friend
- Jen Siska, Photographer, friend, cute woman
- Sweetpeat and pie, Children's clothes made in San Francisco/Berkeley, Ca.
- Killygrind, custom clothes from Paris
- Caravan Pacific, beautiful lamps made in Portland Oregon by Shannon Guirl
- Modestics, Best Blog about Shopping in the USA
- Jeremy Fish, SF artist that inspired me to become my own boss
- Erica Tanov, Bay Area Fashion Designer who proves by example you can produce fashion locally
- Frank Gundry, Photographer, friend, beautiful soul
- Mark Dwight, I want his manufacturing studio, I NEED his manufacturing studio
- The Mason Bar Company, My favorite drinking glass for my dusty workroom, love it!
- Mrs. American Made, Anna is a dear woman who is relentless on sharing made in USA outfits
- Kim Cogan, Kim is an oil painter to watch, check out his site and see for yourself
- White Lightning, Insanely creative woman with a distinct point of view
- Smitten Kitchen, My favorite cooking blog, When my cooking inspiration is flat I can always turn to Deb.
- Una Hats, adorable hats made in California, every one is a treasure!