North Coast Frost in Wool Herringbone
Do you want to be adorable, fashionable, cozy and comfortable all at the same time? I do! North Coast Frost is your coat.
- Adorable: deer horn toggles with soft lamb skin closures. Deep side pockets that house all your phone/wallet needs.
- Fashionable: three panel design with a bust dart and a back rain flap. Special textured herringbone wool in cream/sky blue
- Cozy: standing collar is faux Sherpa lined and the body is lined with cream cotton flannel, sleeves are lined in satin so your winter thermal slides nicely in the armholes.
- Comfortable: body is a loose fit so you can easily move, the length is mid thigh, you can wear your cashmere tights underneath with your winter party dress and still be warm. With a coat like this in your closet you will look forward to those frosty days.
There are only 8 available in the Wool Herringbone, sizes 0-12
Coat is 90% Wool 10% Acrylic
lining in pockets and body is 100% cotton flannel
lining in sleeves is 100% poly satin
trim is leather
toggles are deer horn
Made in SF, CA, USA
- ← Previous Product Next Product →