Smoky Mountain Flannel, pre-order,
A big flannel for cozy living. After years of making a more fitted flannel design I decided it was time to try a larger style. The Smoky Mountain Flannel is 'oversized' AND feminine and fun to wear. Some subtle details: rounded collar, antiqued copper snaps and some gathers on the back.
Snapped all the way to the top for a shirt or worn open as a 'coat/sweatshirt' or belted as a 'dress'; this flannel is versatile. I think now that I have dabbled in wearing big flannels I might never go back to fitted.
100% cotton, sewn in San Francisco, USA!!
Some important notes!!!!
- I am wearing the size 12 (my measurements are the size 12 measurement) and I am 5'8.5" tall.
- The shirts are 1/2" shorter/longer each size.
- Since this is an oversized shirt there is wiggle room in deciding on what size you want.
- The black watch is shown on dress form, I am modeling the red/black buffalo plaid
- the black watch is called small black watch because the size of the plaid is smaller than the other black watch I use in the Gold Miners Daughter shirt
* this is a pre-order, shipping is scheduled for December